TechBlick is the leading virtual platform for emerging technologies. On 14 October we will be setting up our booth in their exclusive networking lounge and would like to offer you a complimentary pass to join us there.
Join us at our Exhibition Booth & Selected End-User Presentations
Register now to meet us and hear a selection of end-user speakers. This is a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with all the key players in the Wearable Medical Sensors, Smart Skin Patches & E-Textiles space virtually from the comfort of your own location.
The Free-To-Attend session includes the following global end-user speakers:
- Ypsomed: Printed/Flexible Electronics for Drug Delivery Devices – Drivers & Tradeoffs
- Ravensburger: Printed Electronics in the Board Game Industry
- Metronic: Tech Innovations in Insulin Delivery
- Siemens Healthcare: Perovskites: The Emergence of a New Era for High-Resolving and Ultra-Sensitive Flat Panel X-Ray Detectors
- GE Healthcare: Disposable, Adjustable Clinical Grade Vital Sign Monitoring Systems
- Wiliot: How to Scale the IoT to Trillions – Sensing as a Service with Sticker Sized Computers
- Robert Sauvé Research Institute for Occupational Health and Safety: Smart Protective Equipment
This is a ‘must attend’ event. The places are limited & the demand is high!
Register now to guarantee your place.
More info can be found on www.techblick.com.