Quad Industries provides a fully comprehensive range of customised membrane switches and foil keyboards for any specific market segment or application, such as medical, transport, communication, navigation,...
Thanks to our 25 years of experience in these different market segments, Quad sales representatives and engineers are able to scan any project for possible issues and environmental factors that could be of importance in the final implementation of your control panel.
- Long-lasting: more than 4 (1) million actuations
- Dust- & watertight (up to IP67), scratch- and chemically resistant
- Minimal thickness (>0.6mm) and flexibility
- Usability in all types of instruments in both industrial and consumer markets
- Variable tactile response possibilities
- Integration of SMD, LED and EMC components
- Great backlighting possibilities through LED or electroluminescence.
- Easy and rapid installation which reduces total cost of ownership
- Cost-effective thanks to a unique production setup with production facilities in Quad Industries Belgium and in Quad Slovakia
- Greatly exceed the quality requirements of the DIN 42115 standard
- Choice between screen-printed and full colour printed front foil
To achieve the highest performance of our products, we use quality polyester materials and reliable acrylic adhesives. We apply innovative inks and coatings and we use long life metal domes.
Compatibility with used materials is guaranteed by years of R&D and feedback from our satisfied customers and certified suppliers. Amongst our preferred suppliers we count MacDermid Autotype, 3M, Henkel Acheson, Agfa Gevaert, Nicomatic.
Not only the right components, but also the right configuration is crucial for the manufacturing of a high quality membrane keypad. Check out an overview of some of the most commonly used configurations or other membrane switch options.